Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Love A Parade!

A few blog posts ago I said that the one and only time anyone would stop traffic for me was for graduation... I was wrong. Over the 24th of July weekend Curt, Meg, Paul, & I entered the Bear River Annual 24th Parade as a Cruiser Bike Club (Now an award winning cruiser bike club, though it has yet to be officially confirmed). We lined up bright and early in the church parking lot and proudly paraded past screaming fans lining the two blocks to the park. The actual line of emergency vehicles from Honeyville alone was longer than the entire parade route, but we didn't care. Our fans loved us.
Megan getting Bluesy ready for the big Parade!
Curt and Paul sprucing up Woody and Major.

Me getting Honey ready for the big parade.
Curt and Meg at the end of the parade route.
Paul and I at the end of the parade route.
Honey in the sunshine streaming forth in unparalleled glory!
The fab four and their fearless steeds at the start of the parade route.



No comments: