Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bon Voyage!

Although it is a sad idea to move 10 hours away, Paul and I received quite a sendoff thanks to Curt and Megan. What a really, really fun back yard patio party we had! Thanks to everyone for coming and making it great.

People chatting in the outside sitting room. Doesn't it look fantastic?
Paul and his family.
Curt and Paul singing their hearts out!
The dancing and patio karaoke went on well into the night! Hi Stace!
Cute decorations!

Megan, Emily, and Alison. My, how I miss those two. (Funniest part of the night: Megan I hope you don't mind that I share this. We got up to take this photo and when Megan sat back down she got an uncomfortable look on her face. "I think I sat on my food," she said. Emily asked "Is it hot or cold?" Megan said, a little sadly, "Cold." Good thing we were at her house!)
Megan and Alison drinking Nan's famous lemonade... we coordinated our outfits.
Two BFFs.
More shots of the decorations... I can't get over them!
The treat table.
And, for those of you who are sad you missed the wild patio dance... a taste of what transpired. Thanks for coming Snooze.

2 comments:

Angie McKenna said...

I don't know how I missed all these fun posts of yours! You guys are at law school-congrats and good luck! That's great. It looks like you had a blast at your going-away party. What fun friends and family.

I love that you guys go and do fun things-like ride in a parade on your bikes, go to a lake with friends, or build a table with your dad! You make great memories!

Eh said...

So I remember a dance move or two that you shared with us back in Holzman's office. You should been a star girly! A dancin' star!
Hugs,
-Jenny