Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When You Wish Upon A Star...

Last Thursday Susan, Mom, and I left today and entered the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy! You guessed it... Disneyland! The Happiest Place on Earth! We spent three glorious days basking in the glow of Disney Magic. My camera pooped out on me during day two, so the photos you see below are only the first installment of the series. Once I can procure the remaining photos from Susan I will share those too. More to come...






























Top 5 Disneyland Experiences:
1. Susan and I went on Splash Mountain but didn't want to get wet. We borrowed a poncho from mom and when we got to the top of chickapin hill (right before the big plunge) I yanked it over my head and Susan took it from me and pulled it over her too as she snuggled up behind me. We were saved from the water, but in the souvenir photo at the end of the ride, our log showed four smiling people in the front and two yellow bumps at the back. We were the yellow bumps.
2. Mom got very wet sitting on the left side of the Pirates of the Carribean boat the first time we went... that is not in my top five. The top five is when we went the second time and i was on the left and I almost crawled into her lap as we went over the hill to try and keep from getting wet.
3. FANTASMIC! Twice! It is a great show... I still get a little misty eyed when the characters all come out on the Mark Twain riverboat at the end.
4. Soarin' Over California was the first ride we went on. It is the best way to start off at Disneyland... once we even got to sit front and center.
5. I beat mom and Susan on the Toy Story Mania carnival games and won a Pooh treat!

More top five and photos will follow...

2 comments:

pj said...

I took pictures of my activities while Alison was gone but you can only look at someone cry and play xbox for so long. I'm glad everyone was able to soak up so much Disney magic.

Megan said...

Great Pics! I feel the Disney magic trickling down to me!